- Salary 9 - 15K (Lev Net P/M)
- Location Bulgaria
- Reference 34703
Leading Payments Provider require strong Java Technical Leaders
- Enjoy a trust based approach and a flexible work from home policy
- Join a rapidly growing company that operates as a leader within a fast paced and dynamic industry
- The ideal candidate will hold a strong proactive nature, curiosity and critical thinking.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead a high-performance team, further improving them.
- Take part in scaling highly available payment services (99.99% uptime).
- Create and deliver solutions which adhere to best practice.
- Have business value in mind and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure this is maximised.
- Help with the initial work breakdown structure and estimations.
- Utilise your experience to provide mentorship to your team.
- Proactively identify potential improvements, lead their implementation;
- Review the quality of all deliverables: code, tests, documentation;
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor.
- 6-7+ years using core Java and/or J2EE, Spring.
- 2+ years experience in technical leadership (ideally teams 5-10 in size)
- Knowledge in ORM solutions, e.g. Hibernate;
- Advanced database experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL;
- Comfortable with TDD/BDD practices, JUnit;
- Fluent English, both written and verbal;
It would be great if you have:
- Experience with Docker and containerized workloads;
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, and Ansible;
- Experience in building APIs using the latest standards;
- Experience with React and Redux;
- Experience with bigger codebases, refactoring;
- Web security knowledge;
- Previous experience in the payment industry.
What the client can offer you:
- Excellent remuneration package ? in the top 10% of the industry.
- Fully distributed and remote.
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business;
- Fast-growing payment company;
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Professional development – books, trainings, certifications, etc.;
- Team buildings and fun activities;
- 25 days paid holiday, 1 day for every 2 years with us;
- Benefits platform containing many benefits to choose from.
Apply for the Java Technical Lead at Pentasia.