- Salary Not Listed
- Location Bucharest
- Reference 34776
Our client are on the hunt for a Junior Project Manager – the successful candidate will be responsible for managing small and medium size cross-functional projects within the agreed scope and timelines.
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, team member duties, and project goals.
- Monitor project progress to ensure on-time delivery and maintain quality standards.
- Assist Project Managers with various project-related requests.
- Perform administrative tasks to keep the stakeholders well-informed on project progress.
- Generating various reports on project data as per company requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related discipline.
- General knowledge of PC applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Leadership potential and the ability to work well in a cross-functional environment.
- Previous experience in project management will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence will be considered an advantage.
Apply for the Junior Project Manager role at Pentasia.