- Salary Attractive
- Contract Permanent
- Reference 32037
A globally renowned iGaming brand is looking to add a Marketing Manager to their Colombia team.
Reporting to the LatAm Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of the Colombian marketing strategy. You will use your experience and campaign management skills to deliver first class end-to-end execution of marketing operations in Colombia.
This will include, but not be limited to, deep channel expertise across through-the-line media planning and execution, first class agency management, extensive knowledge of the Colombian media and advertising landscape & excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Working collaboratively with channel specialists across Sponsorship, PR, Social, Online Media and CRM teams to deliver joined-up campaigns on a truly cross-channel basis
• Monitoring Colombian media locally to ensure the consistent delivery of inventory in line with our marketing plans and quality of Player-facing execution
• Continual engagement with local media consumption trends to understand new and emerging channels, and opportunities to grow our brand in Colombia
• Evaluating competitor activity to ensure we are constantly up to date on local developments in advertising, promotions, and messaging in Colombia
• Sourcing market leading creative assets to bring our through-the-line
marketing campaigns to life, collaborating with our internal design Studio and external agencies
• Owing our test and learn roadmap to ensure our campaign messaging is fully optimised for cut through in the Colombian market
• Collaborating with the Brand Strategy team to ensure perfect executional alignment with our brand guidelines, brand codes and tone of voice in Colombia
• Own the month end reporting and planning cycles to ensure the value of our Colombian marketing campaigns is communicated back to the wider business
• Leading the agency briefing process to bring media and creative together in a singular, joined up campaign.
• Managing a Marketing Executive based in London and ensuring they are fully supported to develop and grow within their role
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for someone with a deep knowledge of the Colombian advertising and media landscape. As a critical expert in your field, you will empower the company to secure a competitive advantage in the market, whilst acting as a local champion and advocate within the business for our marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will possess excellent project management skills and the ability to execute against multiple workstreams at pace. You will have deep multi-channel experience, be able to demonstrate first class agency management and offer expertise in all forms of local media. You will have an openly curious mindset and use insights to make data driven decisions and optimisations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in marketing, with proven agency management expertise and a passion for customers. Fluency in English,
both written and verbal, is essential. Gambling experience is in no way required for the role, but a passion for sports and/or sports betting would be advantageous.
INTERESTED? Please send your CV in English for the Marketing Manager Colombia role at Pentasia