- Salary £37,500
- Contract Permanent
- Location United Kingdom
- Reference 31980
A leading betting company is expanding its offices in Milton Keynes with a Network and Infrastructure Engineer for a permanent position.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for all aspects of IT including traditional on-premise infrastructure and storage, cloud infrastructure, networks.
• Interacts with the Infrastructure teams and the Problem Management process in respect of managing major incidents with respect to the applications;
• Develops and builds trust with all internal stakeholders and customers;
• Manages user escalations, ensuring that they are thoroughly investigated and that an agreeable solution is achieved for the users and customers;
• Identifies new ideas and processes that accelerate the journey to become a best-in-class service provider;
• Operates within the legal and regulatory framework;
• Upholds and promotes the Company’s values, standards and policies at all times.
• Linux Administration using Red Hat and Ubuntu.
• Infrastructure monitoring using Solarwinds including setting up new nodes, Software updates & Maintenance.
• Microsoft Azure – App Services, Virtual machines, Kubernetes, AzureAD full suite administration, Azure Storage, Fundamental understanding of Azure DevOps & Terraform.
• Networking – Meraki network maintenance and upgrades looking after the network on a day-to-day basis, BIG-IP F5 managing, DNS, ensure procedures are followed & maintained at the highest standard, SSL certificate Management.
• Windows Server – Builds, Maintenance & Patch Management, Active Directory administration, Troubleshooting
• EUC – Full Intune platform administration for Windows based Laptops. MDM to both Android and iOS.
• Office 365.
• Backup solution including Veeam and Azure Backup.
• Working within an ITIL environment you are expected to follow ITIL framework.
You can apply for the Network And Infrastructure Engineer role at Pentasia