- Salary $80,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location The Bahamas
- Reference 33052
As Online Casino Marketing Manager you are responsible for the development of an online casino strategy. The Online Casino Manager holds the overall responsibility for quality across the board in terms of site experience and ensures customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all. It is essential to collaborate with the internal creative team in order to create marketing campaigns/promotions/events for all products.
- Responsible for online Casino products (Casino and Live Casino) active customer numbers and ARPU;
- Define marketing strategies for CRM and retention activities
- Follow and contribute to improving internal processes and strategies connected to: Life Cycle Management and Customer Segmentation, Loyalty management and retention rate, and Churn prevention with a special focus on key segments
- Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets
- Own the monthly and quarterly Casino communication plan and ensure impeccable planning and end to end execution of campaigns (this includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brainstorming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials, and then reporting on and evaluating results)
- Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI
If you are passionate about Online Casino products and marketing and are willing and able to relocate to the Bahamas then please apply for the Online Casino Marketing Manager role at Pentasia.