- Salary £65,000 to £75,000pa
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 33189
The Partnerships Marketing Lead will be responsible for building relationships with key technology partners and software vendors and leverage their brands as well as utilize their capabilities to enhance our clients product portfolio offerings through targeted partner marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing
- Proven experience in Partner Marketing
- Relationship management experience
- Experience working in multinational tech companies.
- Define and execute a partner marketing strategy, approach and roadmaps to provide medium term direction for the partner marketing services.
- Create an engagement model and partner engagement plans to establish and cultivate partner relationships that will enhance the company’s product offering.
- Create customized marketing initiatives and content in collaboration with partners to create engaging product and partner offerings
- Evangelize product offerings to encourage partner engagement with your content.
- Research and understands partner content and identify opportunities for you to leverage partner capabilities.
- Establishes and manages the overall partner catalogue and specific product and service value propositions, marketing strategies, brands, and campaigns.
- Analyze commercial and partner marketing data to provide insight on the impact of marketing campaigns on revenue growth.
- Review all partner marketing content and campaigns from a risk and compliance perspective to ensure that all marketing activities comply with internal governance processes, relevant legislation, and regulation.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive stakeholder analysis and the required agreements to ensure alignment and awareness of partner marketing services.
- Effectively resolve escalated partner-related issues and implements measures to prevent reoccurrence.
To apply for the Partner Marketing Lead role please contact Pentasia.