- Salary Competitive and in line with your experience
- Contract Permanent
- Location Remote
- Reference 30995
Our client has launched the first mobile payment app in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app in the UK, one of the fist automated loyalty solutions in the US and a game changing payment acceptance solution with patent pending.
We are expanding our development teams and are looking for a PHP DEVELOPER, who will be responsible to develop applications for our core projects.
- Application development for financial & payment products
- Develop existing software and generic applications – update, repair, modify
- Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
AN IDEAL PROFILE
- PHP software development experience, 2 years.
- Experience with the following languages/frameworks PHP, OOP, MVC framework – Symfony
- Database – PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Attention to details, tenacity and patience
- Good communication skills and the ability to convey information to nontechnical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics (nice-to have)