- Salary Competitive and in line with your experience
- Contract Permanent
- Location California
- Reference 30854
A Pentasia client is on the lookout for a skilled PHP Developer for a very unique opportunity based in San Jose, Costa Rica. The package includes relocation, Spanish classes and other exciting benefits. Please see a summary of the role below:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
An ideal profile will look like:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Systems engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years PHP programming
- Minimum 1 year with Laravel framework
- Experience with Linux servers, basic commands experience
- Experience working with and using GIT
- Able to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- High analytical with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good spoken English