- Salary $120,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location New Jersey
- Reference 33357
One of the top and most reputable online sports betting operators is looking to add a process improvement manager to the team.
The Process Improvement Manager will leverage technology and process to increase efficiencies cross-functionally.
The Process Improvement Manager will identify and prioritize process improvement projects, engage relevant stakeholders, execute process improvement initiatives, and analyze the success of delivered projects.
Project improvement initiatives will drive efficiencies across internal tools, casinos, bingo, poker, sports products, and business processes.
This role will also be responsible for collating project updates and presenting key project highlights to the executive team via regular updates, in addition to leveraging real-time dashboards and metrics.
- Adhere to a standardized project management methodology to ensure the successful delivery of process improvement projects abiding by time, budget, and scope requirements
- Onboard new hires by educating them on our products, internal processes, and roles and responsibilities related to their position
- Own the Process Improvement stream by prioritizing, assigning, and supporting process improvement projects that will focus on assessing current processes, mapping optimal process flows, and supporting teams in documenting and implementing revised processes
- Leverage data to create KPIs and dashboards to increase business visibility into business process improvement processes
- Work with the Director of IT Strategy and Performance and Head of Strategy and Planning to understand the strategic needs of the business and incorporate them into IT and Process Improvement programs
- Identify Process Improvement projects and apply Lean and Six Sigma methodologies while implementing and maintaining a self-check process improvement methodology to measure the efficiency rate of projects post implementation
- Become a subject matter expert in business processes, internal tools, and end-user products in order to understand the business needs and priorities
- Must be able to stand or sit and operate computers and other technological devices for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business is preferred but not required
- Process optimization certifications desired (Six Sigma, PMP, etc.)
- Change management experience is required
- Expertise and demonstrated success in process optimization and productivity
- Ability to successfully work across cultures and locations, driving team cohesion and effectiveness
- Experience developing and documenting processes from scratch in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Experience in a gaming, hospitality, retail, or similar industry preferred
- Ability to inspire via superior communication & interpersonal skills are required, experience communicating and interacting with executive teams preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with a wide range of stakeholders including vendors, regulators, partners, and third parties
- Experience using tools such as Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, Trello, etc. to optimize team efficiency
- Experience managing large-scale global cross-functional projects or initiatives
Building from the ground up takes effort, energy, and teamwork, but that’s what will make leading this industry more satisfying. We stay focused on our main goal with the help of these four company pillars:
- Believe in Your Game – Take your shot! There’s a freedom to explore ideas usually only start-ups are lucky enough to experience.
- Backed by the Best – With our expertise—merged with that of our world-class investors—we have the opportunity to take this business, and ourselves, farther than anyone has ever imagined.
- Do What’s Right – We operate with clarity and simplicity, always doing the right thing for our customers and each other, standing shoulder to shoulder every day.
- Hustle Hard – Our combined commitment and ambition is what drive us to create some of the most innovative products in the industry.
What We Offer
As valued employees, we’re committed to giving you the resources and support you need. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Employee Resource Groups, and more!
You can apply for the Process Improvement Manager role at Pentasia.