- Salary Dependant upon experience
- Location Malta
- Reference 35143
My client is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. They provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide.
Boasting, 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US.
I am seeking a Product Marketing Specialist for the Casino Games unit with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role and working for slots development studios in a B2B environment.
This role contributes to the development and execution of marketing strategies to raise awareness of our growing portfolio of 150+ casino games as part of the SlotMatrix Exclusive offering.
As part of the Group Marketing Team, the role reports to the Head of Marketing and it’s a marketing link between marketing, sales, operations, and account management of the Casino Games unit.
Location: Malta or Romania
- Build yearly marketing plans based on solid insights and aligned with the commercial objectives and games roadmap, with the goal of generating awareness and ultimately growing the client base
- Deliver the marketing strategy and USPs for Armadillo Studios, Spearhead Studios and SlotMatrix RGS partners games for the full-game marketing lifecycle
- Conduct ongoing research to define the target audience, positioning, USPs, and identify the right mix of marketing channels (digital, events, exhibitions)
- Develop marketing plans focusing on original activations, content, and meaningful iGaming media, casino affiliates, influencers, and client partnerships
- Coordinate marketing plans implementation by bringing together people in the group marketing, sales, game production, game operations, and account management teams
- Maintain and develop the product and game brand identity from the tone of voice to assets
- Participate in promotional assets creation for game promotion (trailers, assets, descriptions, campaigns)
- Work with the team (communications, social media, event management, design, product) to create and optimize advertising campaigns and assets
- Analyze the performances of our games-related marketing efforts and report periodically to the Head of Marketing and Games unit stakeholders
- Good understanding of the marketing channels
- A slot passionate with 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a B2B environment
- Live casino game promotion experience is a big plus
- Demonstrated track record of creating compelling value propositions and narratives
- Powerful storyteller (written, verbal, and visual) and ability to write gaming-related content
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Excellent English command and written communication skills
- Professionalism in all aspects of daily tasks
- 40% work from home over any 3-month period (can work one month per quarter abroad)
- Extra leave days for every extra year at the company – 32 days by year 5 of employment
- To support women candidates, we offer 21 weeks of maternity leave and 100% work from home until the child’s first birthday for mothers
- Men receive 4 weeks of paternity leave and can work from home until the child is 13 weeks old
- 10 sick leave days per year with no doctor’s certificate requirement (excluding legal medical leave)
Benefits and Office Perks:
- Daily catered lunch or monthly lunch allowance
- Private Medical insurance
- Thier own gym
- Access to online learning platforms
- Udemy and O’Reilly alongside budget for external training
- Office perks (e.g., free massages at work, free fruits)
- Frequent office events and team-building activities in different locations
- A great office space
Apply for the Product Marketing Games at Pentasia.