- Salary Competitive Salary
- Contract Permanent
- Location Malta
- Reference 30193
In March 2021, the Remote Gambling Act (KOA Act) will come into effect in the Netherlands.
My client is looking to hire a Responsble Gaming Manager asap to write the relevant policies and help get ready for the go live date.
Once the permit has been applied for, there will be a lot of work to set up the online side of the company.
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
• You preferably have relevant experience with Responsible Gaming
• You have worked with a system that monitors gaming behavior and increasing or identifies problematic gaming behaviour;
• You preferably have experience in writing policy documents, procedures and work instructions;
• You know which KPIs are important for a good Responsible Gaming policy;
• Experience with license applications and regulated markets is desirable;
• You live in Malta or you are willing to travel a lot to Malta (2/3 of the time).