- Salary Attractive Salary
- Location Asia
- Reference 34691
An Aim listed business in the Payments sector is looking to hire an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager.
Main duties include;
- Review, recommend improvements to and embed the governance, risk and control framework throughout the business, ensuring it remains relevant as the business changes and follows industry recognised best practices.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with business stakeholders, to ensure the risk and compliance framework is relevant and workable, particularly with respect to risk appetite across the business. Maintain the company risk register.
- Act as MLRO.
- Create, review and oversee implementation of AML Policy.
- On-board new customers and regularly review existing ones.
- Provide regular AML training and awareness to employees via an e-learning platform.
- Manage systems and tools that facilitate the process (e.g. Creditsafe).
- Screen new tools on a need base.
- Develop and improve risk reporting to the Senior Management Team and the Board.
- Contribute to external stakeholder reporting as needed, for example to the Annual Report.
- Support the Group Head of Risk and Compliance to ensure relevant processes, controls and frameworks are audited.
- Establish positive working relationships with relevant regulator.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments and external contacts to ensure regulatory requirements for submissions are met, and to proactively communicate with regulatory authorities in order to expedite approval of submissions.
- Stay up to date with any local AML laws and regulatory changes and ensure those requirements are properly presented in the internal company policies and procedures.
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant professional AML, risk and compliance qualification.
- Experience of implementing AML frameworks across the telecoms and/or banking sectors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and track record of positive stakeholder management with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and business cultures.
- Pragmatic and commercial approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing business environment.
- Able to translate regulatory requirements into workable business solutions.
- Previous in-house experience in a technology-led environment.
- Previous exposure to the payments industry.
Excellent remuneration available.
Apply for the role Risk and Compliance Manager at Pentasia.