- Salary Competitive
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join our successful Clarion Gaming sales team.
Day-to-day admin support to our sales team after the point of sale and on site will include administration and data entry into our CRM system and fulfilment schedules, qualifying incoming leads to be passed the sales team, analysis of internal sales dashboards and more.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Enablement directly but also the Head of Sales and Sales Manager, this role will support the growth strategy for Clarion Gaming’s two biggest trade shows, ICE and iGB Live. The role will also work closely with the Sales Director and wider portfolio commercial and operations teams as required.
ICE (International Casino Exhibition) is the world’s leading exhibition for the land-based and interactive gaming (gambling) markets that connects gaming operators, suppliers, regulators and investors on an unrivalled scale.
With a range of valuable opportunities for networking, a platform for business, access to relevant content, launch pad for start-ups and much more, the ICE community can innovate, share knowledge, discover and experience the latest capabilities across the land and interactive sides of the gaming market.
Welcoming 37,000 visitors from countries all around the world to the show in early February at Excel, ICE is a vital, world-renowned and must attend event in the gaming calendar.
iGB Live! is the largest iGaming exhibition in Europe. Launched 14 years ago, this event was and still is, the first of its kind, a show that brings together all sides of the iGaming industry; operators, suppliers and affiliates, all under one roof.
Now attracting over 5,000 attendees and 160 exhibitors following strong year on year growth, iGB Live is a really fun event to work on and has a real emphasis on networking and providing the ideal platform for industry peers to do business with one another.
- Provide strong administration support to the sales function.
- Exhibitors and Sponsors – Supporting and driving data capture and commercial processes.
- Salesforce – oversee opportunity stage movements, activities and monitor dashboards for accuracy.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure data is kept clean and up-to-date for sales.
- Salesforce – Event and subsequent price books set up. As well as any subsequent high level show changes or amendments.
- Inputting and checking sponsorship details into operations Airtable & Floorplan Live. As well as coordinating any show audit checks with the Operations team.
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to ensure seamless integration of sales leads in Qualified.
- Support the set-up and function of show pavilions.
- Onsite – Support organisers and participants during the event and for rebooking. · Liaising with internal departments in regards to Canvas and ticket fulfilment.
- Handle all client relevant “Sales Dealing” issues, changes and amendments with Finance.
- Work across the whole of Clarion to highlight best practices and ensure uniformity across the business. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to work on your initiative.
- Have confident IT skills and experience of using CRM databases.
- Have strong communication and time management skills.
- Be able to manage your own time, both from an office and from home. · Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Working onsite during the build-up and open period of the show. · Effective communicator internally & externally.
- Experience on Salesforce.com not required but will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of foreign languages an advantage.
Clarion’s Gaming Division is the world’s biggest information provider for the global gaming (gambling) sector. We are more than just a service provider in the industry, we are a partner, and are passionate about doing whatever it takes to connect, support, promote and defend the interests of businesses throughout the International gaming neighbourhood – 365 days a year.
We are proud of our portfolio of market leading events and digital products which includes the ICE exhibition which attracts over 35,000 attendees annually and our igamingbusiness.com site which receives over 2.1 million page views a year…. But we are not resting on our laurels, whether this is developing our current product set or launching new brands, we are constantly striving to be better to deliver the best experience possible for our customers.
As a team we are group of enthusiastic and passionate individuals driven by our core brand values:
We Embrace Trust and Loyalty
- We work in partnership with our customers and colleagues
- We invest time, care and energy in everything we do
- We are always inclusive
- We are committed to our customers
- We will constantly aim to deliver stakeholder ROI
- We love to create positive experiences and rewarding journeys
- We believe in what we do
- We Love Innovation
- We embrace mistakes
- We are a driver of positive change
- We are brave and able to test and fail We are always learning
- We foster a culture of learning and development
- We are driven by insight, evidence and data
- We are not afraid to ask “why”?
About Clarion Events
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. (https://clarionevents.com/welcome) Clarion Events embrace diversity and equal opportunities in all that we do. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Clarion is private equity backed and owned by Blackstone. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading global investment funds, investing capital for the long term in order to build successful, resilient businesses. (https://www.blackstone.com/) Our purpose is to deliver exceptional customer outcomes and experiences, by making every connection count. Our vision is we want every one of our products to be a market leader in customer satisfaction and delight.
- Customer Centricity
- The successful candidate is expected to build stronger relationships with our customers and deliver great customer success.
- They will have a customer-first mind-set,
- We put our customers at the heart of what we do, so it is important that you do too.
- Creating and delivering marketing campaigns that align with the Customer Value Journey as per each product and persona, ensuring each campaign is delivering on set KPIs Data/Digital products
- A strong understanding of research methods and the ability to develop data pipelines that can be used to track, analyse, and improve our digital product.
- Drive product strategies and long term vision to build best in class digital products that are market-leading, challenging and push boundaries for digital in Clarion as a whole
- Data driven thinker Platforms and systems
- New systems and platform.