- Salary £50,000 to £60,000pa
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 30273
An award winning, cutting edge and innovative online gaming operator, is looking to hire a business intelligence analyst to support the delivery of data driven information to the marketing and management teams.
The role will be focused on improving conversion and player value by analysing media spend to find optimisation opportunities. This is a unique opportunity for a talented, self-motivated individual looking to use their existing experience to assist the growth of an already successful business.
- Partner with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decisions
- Report and present to management team findings of analytical studies in an informative and constructive manner to assist decision making related to marketing investment, product and CRM optimisation.
- Experience working across multiple territories with the ability to assimilate relevant cultural and regulatory differences
- Compile data from various sources into a single, consumable, data set, including design and implementation of data models
- With a core focus on creating financial modelling, working across multiple market and products. Advising on budget planning on a micro and macro level to delivering accurate revenue forecasts.
- Analysing retention programs to optimize and drive performance and player value
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and help drive business decisions.
- Proven experience working in marketing led high transaction volume organization with significant 7 figures annual marketing budgets spanning across multiple channels and products.
- Experience working with MMM attribution modeling.
- Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial but not required
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
- Experience in financial planning and forecasting
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch.