- Salary Excellent remuneration package + Bonus
- Location Remote
- Reference 35078
My client, a leading payment service provider, is looking for a skilled Senior Cloud DBA to join their dynamic IT team.
You can work fully remote or go to the office if you want.
- Overseeing and managing multiple RDS Aurora clusters within a PCI-DSS level environment (service provider level 1).
- Performance optimization, tuning, executing backups, implementing disaster recovery plans, managing replication, and enhancing the overall database architecture.
- Assuming overall responsibility for technical operations and monitoring at the database layer, including providing extended support for critical production systems.
- Proficiently analysing, troubleshooting, and effectively resolving database-related issues.
Desired experience & skillset
- 6-10 years of experience in Database Administrator roles
- 2-3 years in a cloud-based DBA role
- Proven expertise in maintaining large, high-volume, and high-availability production database clusters.
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Advanced knowledge in data modeling and schema design.
- Experience with Terraform and/or CloudFormation – considered as an advantage;
- Experience with Redshift – considered as an advantage;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc., – considered as an advantage;
- Experience with NoSQL solutions like MongoDB, Redis, etc., – considered as an advantage;
- Fluent in English.
Apply for the role of Senior Cloud DBA – Remote on Pentasia.