- Salary £120,000 to £140,000 pa + bens
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 30738
Our client is on a mission to make racing and sports betting faster, easier to understand and more fun to use. A sportsbook and casino operator in multiple territories in the US who continues to experience significant growth.
They are looking for a Senior Director of CRM & Promotions to run omnichannel campaigns across their Casino and Sportsbook products. Working with the Customer Insights team and partnering closely with the Customer Service department, you’ll play a major role in powering their business.
Whilst this role will commence remotely in the U.K., eventually it will be based out of their US office, so it’s a great opportunity for somebody who’s looking to move to the U.S. to take on a new adventure in a fast paced, exciting and rapidly growing company!
What you’ll do:
- Retained player marketing initiatives; player retention & re-engagement, promotion & bonus campaign planning and execution
- Manage a significant promotional budget for a fast growing bookmaker in one of the most rapidly expanding sectors in the US
- Lead a talented team of more than 10 marketing professionals across CRM, Promotions and VIP
- Content and creative management,
- Managing and executing CRM campaigns, roadmaps & promotions covering areas of the Casino and Sportsbook product across all channels
- Prepare, monitor and adhere to promotional budgets, ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives
- Improve and report on channel performance including deliverability, open, click through, conversion and opt out rates
- Develop the CRM & Loyalty roadmap, segmentation and content planning
- Monitor competitor CRM & loyalty programs and proactively implementing positive changes into current CRM strategy
- Analyse and evaluate player behaviour, helping define customer segments to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
The skills & experience they are looking for:
- Extensive experience in a senior retention role in sportsbook and casino.
- Experience working an email marketing / CRM, promotions strategy focused on player loyalty around retention, optimisation, reactivation and bonuses
- Experience building and optimising customer segmentation, lifecycle marketing, and automation
- Experience running A/B tests for campaigns and deriving customer insights
- Ability to work independently, pay attention to detail, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic and tactical level thinking
- Experience with HTML/CSS and/or a CRM with communication capabilities
- Advanced Excel skills
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with exciting plans. You must be prepared to relocate to the US and the company will provide the Visa assistance an a relocation package when the time comes.
For more information please get in touch ASAP.