- Salary competitive
- Contract Permanent
- Location Cyprus
- Reference 32983
Experience life in sunny Cyprus! My client, a leading FinTech company, is looking for a passionate Senior Java Developer to help drive their global growth. Not only will you be working with an interesting technology stack, but you will also have access to a live platform where you can learn market intricacies, human behaviour, much about wealth cycles, and a different approach to money for your future.
- Develop new functionality in line with business requirements.
- Develop the code which is secure by design and follows the Company’s standards.
- Proactively identify and report bugs and other technical problems that exist or might appear in Company’s code.
- Collaborate with team members, other teams, and stakeholders in order to meet Company’s needs.
- Develop software using Agile methodologies and modern technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Basic level of the English language. Greek and/or Russian is an advantage
- Experience in Test-Driven development, Continuous Integration
- Strong J2SE programming skills (multithreading, data structures, streams)
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Experience with microservices development. Preferable tech stack is Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
- Relevant Experience in FinTech (Forex, Investments) is an advantage
- TCP/IP networking and sockets programming is an advantage
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary.
- Relocation package
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members
- Medical and life insurance.
- Provident Fund.
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria.
- In-house gym with a personal trainer.
- Discount card for several services and products.
To apply for the Senior Java Developer role please contact Pentasia.