Senior Linux Administrator
Posted by Pentasia
- Salary €3k to €4.5k Gross Per Month
- Contract Permanent
- Location Tallinn
- Reference 34110
Leading Entertainment provider covering both In-Land and Online Casinos are looking for a Senior Linux Administrator.
- Chance to join well-established group with over 30 years of experience.
- Be part of Global Projects covering the infrastructure of 5 Countries.
- Chance to join and take full ownership of ongoing projects by modernising existing infrastructure.
- Annual Bonus.
This role would require the candidate to occasionally travel to other regional offices.
Salary: €3k – €5k Gross Per Month
Monday to Friday Office hours
Key Skills We Are Looking For:
- +3 years of experience in administrating LINUX on physical and virtual servers
- In dept knowledge of Google Cloud and other similar Cloud services
- User authentication (AD, LDAP, Kerberos) skills;
- Troubleshooting of connectivity issues skills (mixed on premise and cloud, WAN, LAN)- key technologies: Apache, Btrfs, CentOS, Corosync, Docker, MySQL, Nextcloud, Nginx, PHP-FPM, Pacemaker, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, SSL, Samba, TLS, Tomcat, Ubuntu;
- Custom Docker containers build and deployment (experience with Dockerfile and/or Docker Compose);
- Experience with scripting Bash, Python, Perl and automation tools (Ansibles/Puppet/Chief);
- Network stack, routing and firewalling concepts;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Apply for the Senior Linux Administrator at Pentasia.