- Salary €45 - €60K
- Location Italy
- Reference 34746
Rapidly growing iGaming provider require more .Net Fullstacks
- Fully distributed/remote possible
- Join a company that is rapidly growing in their space
- Work on interesting key company projects utilising state of the art technologies
Work creatively and independently to take ownership end-end for all parts of the software development lifecycle. Be a good team player and a source of knowledge, proactively help team members.
Your day to day:
- Create, develop and maintain web applications and services.
- Create top level effective APIs.
- As a technology enthusiast, keep your eye on new trends in the market and if they can drive innovation internally, showcase this.
- Conduct code reviews, ensuring code quality and identifying areas for improvement.
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues, providing timely resolutions and collaborating with support teams as needed.
- Mentor and guide junior developers, sharing best practices and providing feedback and coaching.
- Expertise with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and Web ASP.NET Web Forms framework.
- Experience packaging and running scalable applications in kubernetes; and in highly scalable and distributed systems.
- Experience designing and developing Microservices
- Expertise with OOP.
- Strong understanding of of RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of RESTful API services.
- Experience in development using CI/CD.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with proven fluency in English.
What the client can offer you:
- Hybrid & Remote work arrangements.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- A chance to utilise state of the art technologies.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bi-monthly company wide social and team building events.
Apply for the role of Senior .Net Developer on Pentasia.