- Salary $90 - $120,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location United States of America
- Reference 33995
Industry Leading Casino Operator Looking for Senior Orchestration Engineers
- Remote in the USA
- Chance to have a key input into the establishment of scalable production infrastructure
- Join a first class and award winning company culture
Are you a strong leader who enjoys facilitating and enforcing best practices?
Are you passionate about innovating, designing, and delivering scalable production infrastructure that runs games to players worldwide?
Would you like to experience the power of joining a company that values you, your colleagues and exists to bring joy to life through the Power of Play?
The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with tech teams and stakeholders throughout the business.
You will define, champion, and develop solutions with a compelling vision for Orchestration practices as you and the business together, collaborate to transform and advance the design, development, and build some of your very favorite social and casino games.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the direction and establishment building of an Orchestration development practice.
- Lead a high-performance, responsive team of DevOps Orchestration Engineers, creating a knowledge sharing environment amongst the team.
- Collaborate with development and product teams to create automated, self-service solutions.
- Play a key role in building best practices-based DevOps Orchestration culture throughout the business.
- Design, advocate, and operate Orchestration solutions and tooling accelerating the client’s strategic vision for hybrid on-premises and Public Cloud deployments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of hands-on engineering and administration experience in virtualized environments.
- Expertise creating robust, performant, and scalable orchestrated infrastructure both on-premises and in Public Cloud.
- Demonstrated technical leadership, communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Infrastructure as Code tools and practices (Terraform, Helm, Ansible, Packer).
- Proven knowledge of technologies, tools, and practices such as: Docker, Kubernetes, GKE, Anthos/Istio, RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, GCP Pub/Sub, GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Vault, KMS, SOA, security by design, and deployment automation practices, GitHub, SVN, Jenkins, Python, Go, Bash and/or PowerShell.
You can Apply for the Senior Orchestration Engineer – Remote in USA Role at Pentasia