- Salary Circa 75.000
- Location Remote
- Reference 35286
Our client is a proud FinTech/MarkTech scale-up leader in turn-key Gift Card solutions for Shopping Centres across Europe. Our goal is to become the world leader in our industry.
Through our Gift Card products, our passion is to bring efficient and innovative solutions to allow Shopping Centres and Retail Parks to raise and revolutionize their marketing strategy ‘one gift card at a time’.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
We are looking for a passionate PHP developer to strengthen our SaaS team. The ideal candidate is passionate about translating complex problems into simple and reliable code.
As a backend PHP developer, you will help your team to analyze and implement new features, covering topics such as payment processing, API endpoints for reporting and financial flow, tokenization and virtual cards for our customers, and many more! You will also fix bugs and ensure the code runs with good performance.
You’ll help us leverage the team’s ability, by sharing your knowledge and good practices with your colleagues, while collaborating with them on a daily basis.
Our main goal is to balance speed and high quality. We use the Kanban philosophy to enable our continuous delivery pipeline, releasing code multiple times per day with confidence.
- PHP 8.2 programming, including modern features such as types, annotations, etc.
- Laravel 10, including cache, queues, Eloquent ORM, and Laravel Passport.
- Testing strategies such as unit testing, integration testing, and TDD.
- Knowledge of RESTful API design (using tools like OpenAPI and Postman).
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL, including query optimization and database design.
- Collaborative development using pull requests.
- Familiarity with Docker and the command-line interface.
- Written and oral English communication at level B2 or above.
- Good written communication.
- Team player used to work in pair programming sessions.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the work delivered.
- Ability to share knowledge with the rest of the team.
The 5-legged goat
It’s a plus if you have :
- Knowledge of the payment industry, including concepts like issuing, acquiring, BIN, etc.
- You have some experience with tokenization, blockchain, bitcoin, etc.
- If you have some DevOps knowledge, like setting up and configuring a CI/CD.
- Some knowledge of infrastructure, like Amazon Web Services, Infrastructure as Code, and server management.
- Some basic knowledge in the frontend side of the force, moreover with React.
- Some basic knowledge of mobile development with React Native.
- Experiences with the management of a team.
- Love of Nyan cat and other internet memes.
About the recruitment process
- Should your resume catch our attention, our HR will contact you for a first contact, and to assess your desire and expectations.
- If we have a match, you’ll then get a small exercise to prepare.
- A meeting with our Head of IT to discuss the solution you came up with, as well as discuss further your knowledge.
- Full remote work possible: Yes.
- If in Belgium, a 1-day/week presence at the office is required to enjoy lunch with your colleagues.
- Type of contract: freelance or salary.
- Gender parity in the company: 50% man/woman.
- Number of employees: 50
- Timezone: GMT+0 to GMT+2
Apply for the Senior PHP remote B2B with ReactJS role at Pentasia.