- Salary Up to £60,000 + 20% bonus
- Contract Permanent
- Reference 33935
A fast-growing B2B Sportsbook provider are looking for a Senior Risk Manager to join their High performing risk function in a remote capacity. In this role you are responsible for the strategic planning relating to risk management and the provision of an optimal risk management strategy. This is a key strategic role where you will be a key point of contact for player profitability and managing the Sportsbook risk going forward.
- Coach, mentor and the supervise a team of Risk Managers establishing a culture of high performance and one where high performance is rewarded and poor performance managed accordingly.
- Work with the VP of Sports and Head of Trading Services to develop a strategy for the development of an industry leading B2B Sportsbook risk management function creating a vision and KPIs for acceptable Sportsbook margins.
- Oversee implementation and use of real-time bet monitors team including concept of bet noting to develop and portray the betting ‘story’ of an individual sports player.
- Develop, create and maintain a reporting suite both from existing back-end functionality and with assistance from BI teams containing reports associated with overall and individual player Sportsbook profitability.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to convey complex risk management concepts, practices, and processes to senior but less technical audiences and external partners.
- The ability of negotiation and to influence. You must be skilled in dealing with people and influencing people towards a given goal.
- Extensive Sportsbook industry experience with an ability to understand all Sportsbook related trading profitability issues and have a good notion on how to rank, core and group any potential risks for our partners.
If you would like to learn more about the role and the business, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can Apply for the Senior Risk Manager Role at Pentasia