- Salary Negotiable
- Reference 34104
My Client is a Salesforce consultancy. No longer a start up but they still have a familiar sized team.
They are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing team. you can help developing the best Salesforce solutions to you Partners.
- Design and develop holistic software applications and architectures in the cloud.
- Enhance existing Salesforce implementations.
- Develop both front-end and back-end applications.
- Develop cloud-based programs to ensure seamless data transfers.
- Take responsibility for planning and developing new applications and integrations.
- Provide support to consultants with complex requirements.
- 7+ years of experience with Salesforce Development
- 3+ years of experience customizing the Salesforce platform, including Lightning components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex Data Loader, and declarative platform tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, and Lightning App Builder.
- Experience with Salesforce.com APEX Data Loader and integrations.
- Good knowledge of working with relational databases (SQL).
- Salesforce Developer and Administrator certifications (Salesforce Architect certification is a plus).
- Interest in learning Mulesoft.
- Heroku experience is a plus.
- Excellent English skills (German language skills are a plus).
Apply for the Senior Salesforce Developer role at Pentasia.