Senior SEO Executive
- Salary 50000
- Contract Permanent
- Location Malta
- Reference 34494
I am seeking an experienced SEO Executive who has deep expertise in managing and growing international SEO programs and delivering scalable content and On Page SEO solutions. My client is a leading digital marketing agency with verticals in the igaming in which they provide their clients, with high-quality Casino and Sportsbook reviews across their platform.
Your core responsibility will be developing the content strategy for SEO across all aspects of our business. Working with the broader Marketing and Product team you will ‘connect the dots’ between the company strategy and SEO implementations and ensure alignment of the strategic vision across channels.
The Senior SEO Executive will report directly to our SEO Strategy Lead. This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and well adverised SEO professional, who is passionate about leading business growth through organic channels.
If you have proven expertise and are able to deliver world-class SEO executions with a team of like minded experts, you are perfect for this role.
A typical day at the office:
- SEO Strategy: Align with SEO experts across the company to establish the short and long term strategy for the channel that aligns with the broader marketing vision
- Implementing and refining the products’ SEO strategies with respect to on-page, off-page, and technical optimisation
- Closely collaborating with other members of the cross-functional team to Identify and execute opportunities to grow organic traffic
- Conducting keyword research and creating content briefs for new and existing content across our affiliate marketing websites.
- Analyzing, tracking, and reporting SEO performance
- Creating and executing off-page strategies in cooperation with the Outreach Team
- Ensuring our web assets follow best practices with respect to technical SEO standards
- Performing periodic SEO audits and proposing recommendations across all GEO’s and website assets
- Global Content development: Build the content strategy by country to drive SEO channel expansion in all key geos and languages.
- Performance monitoring: Be the go-to person for understanding and communicating global SEO performance to leadership in business reviews. Lead opportunity assessments and partner with stakeholders to evangelize growth opportunities.
- Operational management: Audit and analyze Square Media’s various affiliate marketing websites’ SEO performance, identifying issues, finding root-causes, and experimenting with ‘low hanging fruit’ solutions to improve search volumes at scale.
- Testing to Scale: Partner with SEO Leads and Developers to build a roadmap of experimental initiatives that can lead to scalable growth, and provide support for major events / initiatives
- System Architecture: Working closely with our developer & SEO team to make sure the company’s infrastructure, architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO.
- Contributing to company-wide knowledge sharing and engaging with stakeholders to determine optimal SEO improvements globally.
- BA/BS degree, 5+ years enterprise SEO experience, 6-8 years of work experience
- Expertise in latest SEO algorithms, technologies, and implementations
- Expert in content production, copywriting experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of SurferSEO software
- Strong on page SEO skills
- Strong off page SEO skills
- Experience in highly competitive SEO niches such as igaming, software and online brokerage services.
- Proven record of increasing organic traffic through scalable, global solutions
- Experience in structuring and implementing initiatives at scale with product and engineering teams.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in performance measurement, business case development, and ROI assessments.
- Top notch English communication skills: Ability to effectively engage with technical and business stakeholders at all levels
- Long-term strategic thinking balanced with near-term execution skills. Distinctive problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence business leaders.
- Demonstrated track record successfully managing ambitious and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about organizational excellence and attention to detail
- Thrives in ambiguity in a fast-paced, hyper-growth organization.
How we’ll take care of you:
The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: education, experience, and skills. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.
Apply for the role of Senior SEO Executive on Pentasia.