- Salary Up to 70,000 euros
- Contract Permanent
- Location Malta
- Reference 34269
I am looking for an experienced SEO leader who has deep expertise in managing and growing international SEO programs and delivering scalable content and technical solutions. Your core responsibility will be developing the content strategy for SEO across all aspects of our business. Working with the broader Marketing and Product team you will ‘connect the dots’ between the company strategy and SEO implementations and ensure alignment of the strategic vision across channels.
The Senior SEO Team Lead will report directly to the Founders
This is an incredible opportunity for a person who is passionate about leading business growth through organic channels. If you have the proven expertise and the drive to deliver world-class SEO executions with a team of like-minded experts, you are ideal for this role. We truly believe we can change the world, if you too are a believer, come along for the ride!
A typical day:
- Align with SEO experts across the company to establish the short- and long-term strategy for the channel that aligns with the broader marketing vision.
- Implementing and refining the products’ SEO strategies with respect to on-page, off-page, and technical optimization.
- Closely collaborating with other members of the cross-functional team to Identify and execute opportunities to grow organic traffic
- Conducting keyword research and creating content briefs for new and existing content across our affiliate marketing websites.
- Analysing, tracking, and reporting SEO performance
- Creating and executing off-page strategies in cooperation with the Outreach Team
- Ensuring our web assets follow best practices with respect to technical SEO standards
- Performing periodic SEO audits and proposing recommendations across all GEO’s and website assets
- Assist in the recruitment and management of other SEO team members
- Global Content development:
- Build the content strategy by country to drive SEO channel expansion in all key geos and languages.
- Partner with editorial teams (in-house and outsourced) to curate highly differentiated content and refresh this content on ongoing basis
- Performance monitoring: Be the go-to person for understanding and communicating global SEO performance to leadership in business reviews. Lead opportunity assessments and partner with stakeholders to evangelize growth opportunities.
- Audit and analyze our various affiliate marketing websites’ SEO performance, identifying issues, finding root-causes, and experimenting with ‘low hanging fruit’ solutions to improve performance at scale.
Testing to Scale:
- Partner with SEO product and engineering leads to build a roadmap of experimental initiatives that can lead to scalable growth, and provide support for major events / initiatives
- Working closely with our developer & founders to make sure the company’s infrastructure, architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO.
- Contributing to company-wide knowledge sharing and engaging with stakeholders to determine optimal SEO improvements globally.
- BA/BS degree, 5+ years enterprise SEO experience, 8-10 years of work experience
- Expertise in latest SEO algorithms, technologies, and implementations
- Proven record of increasing organic traffic through scalable, global solutions
- Experience in structuring and implementing initiatives at scale with product and engineering teams.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in performance measurement, business case development, and ROI assessments.
- Top notch communication skills: Ability to effectively engage with technical and business stakeholders at all levels
- Long-term strategic thinking balanced with near-term execution skills. Distinctive problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence business leaders.
- Demonstrated track record successfully managing ambitious and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Background in establishing systems: experience developing processes where little exists, and demonstrated flexibility to get things done.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about organizational excellence and attention to detail
- Thrives in ambiguity in a fast-paced, hyper-growth organization.
- Experience working directly with Production and Engineering teams to drive technical projects, with a solid understanding of information architecture
How we’ll take care of you:
- A competitive salary – The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: education, experience, and skills.
- The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.
Our commitment to inclusion & belonging:
- We are committed to working with the broadest talent pool possible. We believe diverse ideas foster innovation and engagement, and allow us to attract creatively-led people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions.
Apply for the position of Senior SEO Strategy Team Lead on Pentasia.