- Salary €30k to €50k
- Location South America
- Reference 35205
As a Site Reliability Engineer with us, you will play a crucial role in the growth and scaling of our SRE team. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the operational concerns of our cloud infrastructure and products. Working closely with our Developers and DevOps team, you will transition and support our platform into production.
- Ensure the availability and compliance of our platform and applications with established SLOs and SLAs.
- Detect and fix performance bottlenecks by either tuning or proposing alternatives to improve the performance profile.
- Profile applications and identify inefficiencies that can be addressed in collaboration with the development team.
- Monitor all infrastructure with sufficient metrics and alerting to quickly identify, anticipate or resolve problems.
- Be a key part of the incident management process and part of the on-call rota schedule.
- +2 years of experience in SRE, DevOps or System Engineering roles. You should have a career path showing a focus on performance and system support and management of many services in production.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Oracle Cloud, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Familiarity with incident management tools.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
Apply for the Site Reliability Engineer ( LATAM / South America / Central America ) role at Pentasia.