- Salary €40,000
- Location Netherlands
- Reference 35322
I am supporting my client which is one of the most popular igaming brands in sportsbetting. I am seeking a Social Media Manager based in the Netherlands (Amsterdam or Groningen) to join their growing team.
If you are passionate about sports, and working with sports from a Social Media perpective then this one is for you!
About the role
As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for planning, executing and monitoring My client´s Social Media for the Dutch market.
This role has a strong focus on implementing SM strategy to improve brand awareness and increase sales of a leading Dutch football news site.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Plan and contribute to the overall strategy and planning of editorial Social Media content
- Identify and develop strategies within the brand to engage and interact with sports fans on all Social Media platforms.
- Share editorial articles and engaging content produced by my client´s brands.
- Develop content concepts for the individual brands that caters to and engage users across the brand’s SM profiles
- Engage on the social media channels throughout the day to increase reach and interaction with our profiles and content
- Collaborate with the commercial department and develop concepts that might be of interest to my client´s commercial partners
- Track, measure and create reports on social media activities
- Adjust schedule accordingly throughout the week to accommodate flexible availability
- You have a broad background in working with media and a good feeling for optimizing product development
- You have experience with developing SoMe-formats on different platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are eager to learn and not afraid to ask questions and take on new challenges
- You are process-oriented and won’t be satisfied if the methodology is inefficient
- You thrive in a busy and vibrant environment
What makes you a great match
We want the best people in our team and we believe that the following traits and experiences are important for becoming successful in this role as SoMe Manager – Dutch market and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
What does my client offer you:
- Flexible working hours which supports a healthy work-life balance
- A collaborative, dynamic and international work environment with ample career progression opportunities and passionate colleagues
- A competative salary
- 10% annual pension contributions
- 8% holiday allowance (paid in May)
- Sick Leave: 100% paid sick leave
- To work in a dynamic, creative and fun place
- A working environment which is characterised by freedom with responsibility, a lot of room to grow and a place where you are given all the responsibilities you think you can manage
Apply for the Social Media Manager role at Pentasia.