- Salary Circa €50,000
- Contract Permanent
- Reference 34397
My client is a global online payment services provider with 20 years of experience in the industry, they specialize in infrastructure-as-a-service.
They are looking for a Software Operations Engineer to work closely with an international and highly skilled team, who will be responsible for supporting the deployment of new products and ensuring the smooth operation of the business-critical production systems.
The ideal candidate will either be an experienced developer with good troubleshooting and analytical skills who wants to take on the challenge of playing a key role in supporting and maintaining complex production systems or an experienced Systems Administrator, with some programming knowledge or proficiency at scripting who wishes to work on cutting-edge, highly complex software systems.
Remote EU time zones only
Salary €45K – €55K
- Extensive understanding and experience with core programming languages, and Linux operating systems.
- Maintains existing codebases and applies upgrades to the company’s existing product lines.
- Interacting with Testers and Operations Team Lead to ensure all code is modified with minimal impact on daily operations and to ensure all goals are completed on time.
- Excellent knowledge of Perl and Linux, experience with Java will be a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosing of system issues.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with an Application Server such as Tomcat.
- Fluent in English.
Apply for the position of SoftOps Engineer at Pentasia.