- Salary Up to 88,750 BGN gross per year
- Contract Permanent
- Location Bulgaria
- Reference 33346
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will play a key role in building and testing our Front End Web Client. Leveraging the latest technologies, you’ll be responsible for evolving the platform that’s currently powering all of our highest profile web sites and apps.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
You will be joining our newly formed Web Platform Client squad in Bulgaria. You and the team will be responsible for building and testing the framework that will underpin the next generation of web applications. We value and encourage a collaborative culture in the team, with everyone free to contribute equally.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
WHY WE NEED YOU
Reporting to the Web Client Squad Lead we need you to help us build the next generation web client codebase. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the quality of the product meets the standards we expect, whilst also looking to innovate on future improvements to our Test Automation process.
Your core responsibility will be to deliver high quality test automation scripts, but you’ll also be collaborating on our CI/CD Pipeline, working closely with QA analysts and software developers to identify and improve our automated test strategy.
You should have superb communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical colleagues. You will collaborate with different teams across the organization to build positive relationships within a globally distributed environment.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To be most successful in this role, you’ll be an established Test Automation Engineer, with a keen eye for detail and a drive for perfection. You’ll understand the importance of automation in ensuring the stability of our ecosystem.
As part of our team, you’ll be working with, and learning the following, so experience with any of these would be beneficial:
- Postman and API Testing
- Gatling and Scala
- Atlassian Suite
- BDD Syntax
Personally, we’re looking for someone who has a hunger to learn and who strives for excellence. Someone who has a curiosity for understanding how things work under the hood. Who can be a strong team player who is always ready to share knowledge and challenge the status quo.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
You can apply for the Software Engineer In Test role at Pentasia.