- Salary €30,000 to €35,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location Malta
- Reference 33949
A Spanish focused online casino brand is looking for a Spanish speaking Digital Marketing Executive with experience in sports betting. This is an exclusive and exciting role within a small and dynamic team, where you can really put your stamp on the business! This is a hybrid role based in Malta, with one day a week working from home.
As a digital marketing executive, you will contribute to the development, implementation, and optimisation of our digital marketing efforts, promoting our client’s products and services through different channels. You will need to develop effective digital marketing strategies to achieve our client’s goals and objectives. A real all-rounder role, you will be able to utilise all your skills across many aspects of digital marketing.
Main responsibilities include:
- Building strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers, launching optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts & prepare online newsletters/promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, FullStory etc.)
The client is looking for a fluent/native Spanish speaker (with good English communication skills) to join their team. Looking to grow into the Portuguese market too, so a Spanish & Portuguese speaker would be a big plus! You will also need:
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing within sports betting
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM, PPC and programmatic advertising
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, AdWords, Optimize, Tag Manager etc.)
- Relocation package
- Private Insurance
- 200 euros per year to spend on wellness (gym, fitness classes, therapy sessions, etc).
- 26 days annual leave
- Additional 10 days remote to work from home
- Birthday day off
- Great company culture for an expanding business
You can Apply for the Spanish Digital Marketing Executive Role at Pentasia