- Salary Competitive
- Contract Permanent
- Location Remote
- Reference 33202
A market-leading B2B supplier to the iGaming industry is looking for an ambitious and high-performing Sports Trader to join their sportsbook and perform industry-leading odds compilation, risk management, in-play trading, in-play risk management, settlement, and reporting. This business is incredibly dedicated to building the best Sportsbook solution on the market and is looking for ambitious Sports Traders to help them achieve this.
- Delivering personal KPIs and ensuring performance is aligned with overall company targets.
- Investigate and propose ways to work more efficiently and implement new ideas.
- Assume accountability for Sportsbook management across all the different brands.
- Ensure a strong understanding of and adherence to your compliance responsibilities.
- Maintain an in-depth view of provider’s feed health and prices, ensure what is being delivered is correct and in real-time.
- Discuss feature requests that you’d like to see implemented across the trading tools and overall back-end systems.
- Help other departments when the workload is low (an example would be to help Trading Support with booking events).
- Bet noting to ensure that Risk can see any thoughts that you have about a customer.
If you would like more information on the Sports Trader role or the business, feel free to reach out to Pentasia.