- Salary Attractive
- Contract Permanent
- Location United Kingdom
- Reference 33570
A leading supplier for betting services is looking for a dynamic Strategic Marketing Manager to join their team in Milton Keynes.
Purpose of the role:
Help drive profitable sales growth through developing marketing plans and campaigns to generate awareness and consideration for the company’s brand and products, as well as driving leads for the Sales team.
- Strategic planning of annual marketing plans (and budget creation) to deliver marketing objectives.
- Lead role in managing relationship with integrated marketing agency (integrated communication campaigns and website) and evaluating ongoing performance.
- Plan and deliver targeted and timely integrated brand and product marketing campaigns via appropriate channels to drive awareness and generate sales leads.
- Oversee website and social media channels, driving continuous improvement in website performance.
Annual/quarterly/ongoing marketing plans development:
- Review the performance of existing marketing activities and lead the development (in conjunction with Head of Marketing) of annual marketing plans in line with marketing objectives.
- Evaluation of the most effective channels which drive sales leads, and together with marketing agencies, develop annual and rolling quarterly plans.
- Build annual budget for submission to Finance – identify key channels and recommendations for weighting of spend.
Integrated brand and product marketing campaigns:
- Lead role in managing integrated marketing agency, maintaining strong relationship and performance, ensuring first class delivery and value for money, with regular two-way reviews.
- Develop comprehensive agency briefs to deliver brand and product marketing campaigns to support new and existing products to drive awareness and generate leads for Sales team.
- Ensure communications are consistent with the company’s visual brand identity and tone of voice.
- Apply learnings from best-in-class competitors (and other sectors) and carry out ongoing analysis of comms effectiveness and make any adjustments as necessary.
- Regular dialogue with Sales team to track leads progress and implement leads nurture activities where necessary and assess campaign effectiveness.
Regional marketing activities
- Support Sales team with regional marketing (international markets) activities such as sponsorship, and adapt marketing campaigns to local market needs, and create new activities where required.
Website and social media:
- Oversee the website, monitoring performance regularly to optimise web metrics.
- Manage integrated marketing agency and maintain web content management.
- Provide guidance to Marketing Executive in managing the company’s social media channels
- Manage and optimise sales collateral support for Sales team – solicit feedback on gaps and opportunities in assets and develop as required (videos, presentations, sales presenters etc).
- Liaise with Product team to ensure collateral is up to date with any new products and content.
- Lead role in overseeing marketing budget, including monthly reconciliation with Finance to ensure tracking to P.O’s and to budget.
- Lead annual ‘bottom up’ budget development, working with Marketing & Internal Comms Manager and marketing agencies to build the plan and associated annual budget recommendation to Head of Marketing.
Skills and Experience
Experience & educational requirements:
• Degree level preferred.
• Several years in marketing communications (B2B experience preferred).
• Previous experience in the Betting & Gaming industry is ideal.
• People management & development experience.
• Commercial awareness.
• Exposure to working in fast changing markets.
- Track record in marketing plans development.
- First-class marketing communications planning and execution (B2B ideally) – media and creative development.
- Skilled in judging agency creative and messaging recommendations, which deliver on well developed briefs.
- Experience in managing relationships with marketing agencies and evaluating performance.
- Website management and development.
- Budget development and management.
• Well-developed influencing skills
• IT literate
• Commercially numerate and astute
• Excellent presentation skills – written & verbal
• Think outside the box for new ideas and solutions
• Team player
If you are passionate about iGaming and experienced in strategic planning, and worked as a strategy marketing manager before then, please apply at Pentasia