- Salary Attractive salary and Bonus
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 31850
A multinational igaming group is looking for a Test Engineer to join their operations in London, UK.
No visa sponsorship.
Skill & Experience
- Game lover with insights of games, and have fast learning ability.
- Good communication skills, strong logical thinking, good at finding detailed problems and hidden loopholes in the game.
- Write and execute test-related documents, test cases, and be familiar with various test methods.
- Familiar with black-box testing, white box testing, and various testing tools.
- Have the ability to think independently, be detail-oriented, and adjust the work content flexibly according to the needs of the team.
- Able to accurately describe product requirements and communicate them to the R&D team.
- Finance or gaming experience.
Test Engineer Responsibilities
- Create and execute all test plans, organise all documentation as well
- Provide a complete test report, and ensure that the tested project has no missing functions
- Arrange the work priorities and progress to meet roadmap requirements
- Flexible coordination with the team to adjust work content.
- Creation and management of JIRA workflow
- Flexible schedule of work
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices
- Possibility for remote work
Learn more about the Test Engineer role at Pentasia.