- Salary Highly Attractive Compensation Package
- Contract Permanent
- Reference 31921
A highly successful global company within the technology sector are looking to hire an astute senior HR professional to ensure the best possible outcome for current and soon to be employed staff, as the business continues to grow and develop.
This is a committed, people-centric business, and finding the right VP of People for them is of utmost importance.
You will sit as a highly valued member of the senior management team and cover strategic and operational duties across the globe. You will have previously built high-performing employee lifecycle management programs and look after every aspect of employee well-being and continued professional development.
Your previous global experience will allow you to define and improve practices in diversity and your management abilities will lead the internal Talent team.
Your experience will include;
- 10+ years of experience managing HR at a senior level
- Experience in fast-growth, international, technology companies
- Experience with a remote working environment and retaining company culture remotely
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent soft-skills to collaborate with our management team and set the culture for the company
- Experience living and working in multiple countries would be a plus
In return, there is a highly attractive package available.
Learn more about the VP of People role at Pentasia.