The Netherlands igaming market is approaching its one-year anniversary but there is scope for significant change over the coming months.
Not only are a wave of new licensees set to take their first legal bets, but the advertising and promotion of gambling is set to be curtailed significantly, changing the marketing playbook for new launches.
As the first phase of the Dutch market’s evolution begins, iGB looks back on the launch with a webinar that brings together the operators and affiliates that have lead the way in the early days.
In this webinar we discussed:
- Who have been the early winners in the Netherlands’ online market
- What products resonate with players
- How the public has reacted to igaming advertising, and how the industry is responding
- How the incumbents are preparing to deal with new competition
- Chantal Lanooij, chief operating officer, Call to Action Ltd
- Sam Depoortere, business director Toto sportsbook and casino, Nederlandse Loterij
- Kester Mekenkamp, attorney, Kalff Katz & Franssen
- Frank Op de Woerd, co-founder and head of content, CasinoNieuws.nl