The fourth episode of our Responsible Gambling webinar series discussing loyalty and VIP programs took place on Wednesday 13th November 2019.
In this webinar, our expert speakers will discuss:
- Quantifying revenue from VIPs and how many are problem gamblers
- What are the outward implications of this figure on your business culture?
- Customers migrating to other platforms (even illegal ones) instead of seeking help: what’s to blame and what can be done?
- How should at-risk VIP customers be approached to steer them towards help and away from other sites? Do you need to interact with VIPs problem gamblers differently from those of average income?
- Does the business model around loyalty need to be re-evaluated? How must customer engagement and service evolve
Towards collaboration: How can the industry work together to bring down reliance on VIP customers overall and bring about a model which equalizes their approach and attention to different demographics?