Given the level of scrutiny on the industry from politicians and the media, there is an urgent need for operators to get to grips with what problem gambling and indicators of harm look like. This is especially true in markets like the UK and Sweden, where large fines and harsh enforcement measures loom large.
But how does the industry tackle such a complex issue quickly enough to avoid fines or lost licenses?
- How can operators in EU jurisdictions get around the problems of no centralised ID, and legacy data systems leaving loopholes?
- What do operators need to do in order to modernise their KYC processes?
- How are newly-regulated jurisdictions at a technological advantage when it comes to ID verification?
- Developing trust with your customer: ensuring a frictionless journey which keeps your player and your business safe
- GDPR, biometrics and data storage: how autofill could help
This webinar is sponsored by Onfido