Betting operators are reinvesting almost all revenue into customer acquisition. As the industry’s focus shifts from building customer databases to generating a profit, how can sportsbooks ensure they are maximizing their marketing investment? The second part of the Path to Profitability series brings together a host of industry marketing experts, to discuss how to refine acquisition strategies. Among the topics covered will be:
- How has the betting sector’s approach to customer acquisition evolved?
- Can the wider media landscape help funnel players to licensed sportsbooks?
- What tools or tactics have been overlooked to date?
- What partnerships offer the most immediate returns?
- Can land-based loyalty programmes and closer links with the brick-and-mortar businesses have a positive effect on betting revenue and profits?
- Affiliate and online vs. traditional media – what offers the best value?
Moderator: Brendan Bussmann, Global Market Advisors
Dustin Gouker, Head of Content, Catena Media North Amercia
Aubrey Levy, VP, Marketing & Content, theScore
Ishwara Glassman Chrein, Head of Sports Partnerships, Verizon Media / Yahoo Sports