Sign up to our newsletters
Thanks for your interest in joining our newsletter community. We currently have 11 newsletters that you are able to get direct to your inbox, these are:
- iGB Newslines (Daily) – All of the latest industry news direct to your inbox every lunchtime.
- Around the Industry – “Around the industry” A round-up from our partners across the gaming industry to keep informed about major deals and updates from around the industry. * This newsletter has paid for and external content*
- iGB North America Sports Betting Newsletter (Weekly) – The hottest content from the North America sports betting scene every Thursday.
- iGB Affiliate Newsletter (Weekly) – Dedicated affiliate marketing content built just for igaming affiliates and operators.
- iGB Slots News (Fortnightly) – The latest and greatest slot releases from around the industry in one bitesize fortnightly update.
- Something for the weekend (Weekly) – A round-up of the week’s top stories straight from the pen of our editor Stephen Carter.
- iGB Week in Webinars Newsletter (Weekly) – Discover which webinars are taking place this week and what you might have missed.
- iGB In-Depth Newsletter (Weekly) – More than just news. The iGB in-depth newsletter rounds-up our premium content every Thursday. Go deeper than just the headlines and turn yourself into a real gaming guru with regular data, analysis and interviews on topics across the industry..
- Topic newsletters – Our topic newsletters drill down into specific areas of gaming and pull together all of the relevant content.
Choose from the following topics:
Casino & games
Legal & compliance
To ensure this hits your inbox with no issues, it is strongly advised you whitelist us in your mailbox so nothing goes into junk! Whitelisting is accepting us (our domain) in your mailbox system so your email will not block our weekly newsletter.
Here are some instructions
1. In your inbox, locate an email from [email protected]
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox in the top left hand corner
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
- Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
- Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
- Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.
- Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
Right-click on the message in your inbox.
Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”