Luckbox, an award-winning provider of licensed, real money esports betting, announced today that it has chosen Solitics customer engagement & business analytics platform.
Luckbox will leverage Solitcs’ platform to provide in-depth and meaningful player behaviour insights and provide the ability to personalise and automate customer engagements in real time, leading to higher customer conversion, retention, and improved player economics.
Solitics will help Luckbox:
- Generate valuable insights for optimal data-driven decisions
- Run elaborate analysis, inspecting billions of records in seconds
- Create real-time, personalised customer engagements based on aggregated data
- Respond live to any customer behaviour in less than two seconds
- Send the right message, at the right time, via the right channel
Luckbox’s CEO Thomas Rosander said: “Solitics has a great reputation for business intelligence in the igaming space. This partnership marks another important step in our ongoing efforts to enhance our platform and our below-the-line marketing tools to underpin an agile and highly efficient player acquisition strategy.”
Solitics CEO and Founder, Tomer Baumel, said: “We are delighted to partner with Luckbox, as we help resolve a clear pain, delivering a cutting-edge solution to using distributed data in true real time. Using Solitics, Luckbox will gain clear visibility into every customer engagement and drive perpetual optimisation”.