- Salary COMPETITIVE
- Reference 34557
A Global operator leader in Gaming Technology is currently looking for an energetic Affiliate Manager to join their very exciting international team. This role can be based in Portugal or Brazil (RJ)
As an Affiliate Manager, covering one of their brand’s very successful international launches. more specifically, you will be responsible for managing the network of affiliates & publishers in Brazil, creating and implementing the strategy that has been agreed with the country manager and the marketing team while also making recommendations about the best ways to approach campaigns and maximize results. As a member of the broader marketing team, you will be also working closely with internal and external stakeholders in order to support and execute campaigns that combine creative briefs with data-driven decisions.
- Acquire new partners (negotiations & deal optimization);
- Identify new channels of acquisition, build business cases and execute campaigns;
- Build weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly business reporting for the market;
- Implement promotional campaigns and Growth Strategies;
- Be responsible for Performance Monitoring & Reporting (heavy business KPIs reporting & presentation);
- Deliver proactive account management by providing solutions to affiliate partners as well as offering ideas/methods to increase revenue through copywriting techniques, promotional channels and unique marketing tactics;
- Manage our Ad-serving & Campaign-tracking platform;
- Monetize partnerships with major affiliates and publishers;
- Manage affiliate platform CRM & budget allocation, including commissions and budget spend;
- Keep abreast of competition and issues within the affiliate marketing industry, relevant products and relevant markets;
- Create and implement Bonus Incentive Schemes for affiliates;
- Build and maintain relationships with affiliates;
- Provide training and support in regards to the ad-serving platform;
- Locate opportunities for ad-hoc activations and growth tactics.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Management or other relevant fields (Master’s Degree in related fields will be considered a plus);
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Affiliate marketing or a relevant role (past experience in the iGaming / Sports / Casino industry is a plus);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Portuguese and English language;
- Expertise and constant adaptation to new practices and innovations in the field of Influence Marketing;
- Extremely numerate with an advanced understanding of cost control;
- Great sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced usage of Excel and Google Sheets as the preferred tool for making data driven decisions;
- Top-notch understanding of commercial models and local markets’ needs;
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques;
- Strong analytical skills & ability to work on tight deadlines;
- Ability to learn fast and collaborate effectively within a team;
- Taking business decisions based on data;
- Excellent understanding of brand awareness and growth strategies.
Apply for the role of Affiliates Manager (Brazil/Portugal) on Pentasia.