- Salary €55-65K
- Location Malta
- Reference 34974
Award Winning iGaming Provider Require Senior Java Developers.
- Join a rising star in the industry who are part of the industry’s biggest brand
- Benefit from training and personal development opportunities to grow your career with a view to a long term engagement.
The client are a rapidly growing yet established provider within the industry, their products have won multiple awards which stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation.
Your day to day:
- Maintain and further extend existing products
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Contribute to the design of the product
- Participate in source code analysis and debugging
- Create technical documentation using required standards.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in Java/Java EE/Spring Web application.
- Expertise with Jboss/Wildfly application server
- Expertise with Java Enterprise Technologies or Spring and Spring Cloud Technologies
- Experienced with using Maven
- Experienced with using Git
It would be great if you had:
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems, perform research and derive solution opportunities
- General knowledge of data structure, UML, XML, JSON
- Experience with Infinispan, Hazelcast, Hibernate, Resteasy
- Experienced with using EJBs, JMS, JPA, REST, ORM, Caching, Queues, Web Sockets
- Understanding in multi-threading and concurrency
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Career and professional advancement
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences
- Insurance package
- International work experience
- Travel opportunity
- Outstanding working environment
- Relocation Opportunity
Apply for the role of Senior Java Developer on Pentasia.