Home > Sports betting > Oregon Lottery Scoreboard revenue doubles in January

Oregon Lottery Scoreboard revenue doubles in January

| By
The Oregon Lottery’s sports betting brand, Scoreboard, brought in $3.87m in gross gaming revenue (GGR) for January 2021, up 119.4%, from total betting turnover of $34.9m, up 65.3%.

The month saw 26,171 unique active players place 1.1m bets, and 3,504 new customers register with the operator.

Basketball was the most popular betting market recorded, accounting for 46% of all bets placed. American football was the second most popular sport, bringing in 31% of bets, followed by soccer, ice hockey and mixed martial arts, accounting for 8.5%, 3.9% and 3.3% of bets respectively.

The average bet amount placed was $32.30 across all sports.

66% of bets placed were single or teaser bets, while the remaining 34% were combo and systems bets. Pre-match wagers also accounted for 66% of the total bets placed, while 34% were placed in-play.

Read the full story on iGB North America.

Subscribe to the iGaming newsletter