Sports betting regulation is moving rapidly across the US, but are consumer protections keeping up with the pace? To mark problem gambling awareness month, this session brings together some of the professionals looking to raise standards across the sports betting sector. Experts will share their key pain points, flag underlying issues and outline best practice examples for enhancing responsible gambling safeguards. Among the questions up for discussion will be:
- Are state regulations providing sufficient safeguards for bettors?
- What are the market leaders doing to track and protect their customers?
- Can lessons from Europe be transferred across the pond?
- Have operators applied the same standards in Europe to US state markets?
- Martin Lycka, Senior Vice President of US Regulatory Affairs & Responsible Gambling, Entain
- Keith Whyte, Executive Director, National Council on Problem Gambling
- Seth Palansky, VP, Corporate Social Responsibility & Communications, Conscious Gaming