Your next European iGaming market: Experts debunk future regulation in the Netherlands & Germany
August 12th 2020 @ 13:01
In this session, our speakers discussed the pending regulation in the Netherlands and Germany. You can expect some timely insights into how you and your brand can make the most of the future changes to two of Europe’s powerhouses.
Our Netherlands expert covered:
- What can be expected in the next 6-12 months as we move towards the licensing regime for remote gambling;
- Discussion on the likely nature of the licence application process;
- Discussion of the Gambling Authority’s recently published “Market Vision” for the future, which is currently subject to consultation.
Our Germany expert covered:
- What will be the impact of the transition regulation on payment service providers?
- What is the status of the current sports betting licensing procedure?
This webinar is run in partnership with IMGL