Clarion Gaming launches Masterclasses in revamped ICE Vox agenda
The agenda covers a number of topics across both the land-based and online industries, including the consumer journey, safer gambling, customer acquisition, vertical integration and a number of key markets.
The traditional World Regulatory Briefing (WRB) and International Casino Conference (ICC), for the first time, are joined by a series of 12 masterclasses. These act as sessions focused on a single topic, providing attendees with highly targeted and exclusive learning opportunities.
Each masterclass will have attendance capped at 50 participants, with all discussions and presentations available exclusively to the audience.
The ICE VOX programme will take place at London’s ExCeL, with WRB and ICC taking place on 31 January. The masterclass programme will then run from 1 to 2 January, as part of the ICE London conference and exhibition.
Pooja Samani, head of production for Clarion Gaming, explained the format for 2022 had been changed with more focused topics to allow participants to get the most out of the conference and the exhibition.
“Having consulted with our stakeholder community, the challenge has been to deliver the exceptional content that ICE VOX is famous for but in a more user-friendly and flexible format,” Samani said.
“We have worked to create a focused programme that allows delegates to select and participate in more intimate discussions that drive into the details of key business issues, without interfering with their exhibition and meeting schedule on the show floor.
The new programme, Samani added, was designed to ensure delegates could maximise the time spent on the show floor, while also taking advantage of the learning and networking opportunities that VOX offers.
Masterclass programme: 1 February:
(1) Customer journey land-based: How customer psychology can shape land-based and retail experiences
(2) Customer journey online: Transforming your team operations to produce an enhanced customer experience
(3) Safer gambling: Effective interaction and intervention
(4) US Masterclass: A blueprint to effective regulator and operator relationships
(5) Customer acquisition: Successfully structuring partnerships
(6) Global market roundtables
Masterclass programme: 2 February:
(7) Digital transformation of the casino floor: Creating the next gen contactless experience
(8) Vertical integration: How to successfully operate a full product portfolio
(9) Reputation Management Masterclass: Anatomy of a crisis
(10) Creating the next Starburst: How to build a blockbuster slot
(11) Crime, fraud and esports: Managing risk in the esports landscape
(12) LatAm Masterclass: Operational, strategic, and regulatory ‘musts’ of doing business.