Global sports betting operator joins Bluegrass State with incredible first-time sign-up offer.
Bet365 has officially commenced sports betting operations in Kentucky. In partnership with Sandy’s Gaming and Racing, Kentucky becomes the sixth state of Bet365’s expansion in the United States, which already includes Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, Iowa and Colorado.
“We are incredibly excited to officially launch in the great state of Kentucky!” said a Bet365 spokesman. “Now Kentuckians can take advantage of our epic Bet Boosts, the fastest live in-game product and best same game parlay experience and see first-hand why the Bet365 experience is never ordinary.”
Thirty days ago, customers in Kentucky began the registration and deposit process. Today, they can finally activate their accounts, and new/eligible Bet365 customers aged 18+ will be able to claim the firm’s new customer offer: Bet $1 and get $365 in bonus bets (Ts&Cs apply).
Check out more details below about what new players can expect from Bet365:
- Fantastic site features, including same game parlay*, cash out* and edit bet*
- Bet Boosts* and Super Boosts* on a wide range of sports and same game parlay Profit Boosts*
- Great offers on a wide range of sports including early payouts* on MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL and NCAAB
- Live streaming on over 780,000 events*
- An extensive range of pre- and live in-game props on all major sporting events
Bet $1 get $365 in Bonus Bets – significant Terms and Conditions
- A deposit (minimum $10) is required to participate in this offer. The deposit must be made in the seven days prior to claiming the offer.
- Place qualifying bets of $1 or more to get $365 in Bonus Bets. Qualifying bets must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards releasing Bonus Bets.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative wager on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-game or live in-game) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a bet has been partially cashed out, only the remaining active wager will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using the edit bet feature, only the new wager on the new bet will count.
- Fully cashed out, event-specific Bonus Bets placed by selecting “Use Bonus Bet” from the bet slip, live in-game bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action do not count.
- Bonus Bets are non-withdrawable and the Bonus Bets wager is excluded from any returns. Any returns from Bonus Bets placed will be added to the withdrawable balance. Bonus Bets cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bonus Bets will be forfeit and removed if an account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.