Punters quids in on both teams following Manchester City’s 4-2 weekend comeback.
Manchester City’s thrilling comeback win over Crystal Palace not only saw Erling Haaland grab his first hat-trick in the Premier League, but it also saw Bet365 pay out on both City and Palace as winners in the full-time result market.
The visitors sprang into an unexpected first-half lead after a John Stones own goal and a Joachim Andersen header put them 2-0 up, invoking the 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout offer from Bet365, meaning that all the pre-match single and multiple bets on the standard full-time result market became winning bets.
Not even the most optimistic Palace fan would have considered the game wrapped up though. Especially with Erling Haaland in the opposition ranks. And so it came to pass.
Following Bernardo Silva’s 53rd minute goal, Haaland struck his fourth, fifth and sixth goals of the season in 19 devastating minutes to complete a breathtaking turnaround.
On a weekend where Liverpool’s 9-0 thrashing of Bournemouth, Chelsea’s 2-1 defeat of Leicester and Tottenham’s 2-0 win away at Nottingham Forest all invoked the 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout offer from Bet365, it was the 4-2 scoreline at the Etihad was undoubtedly the most dramatic.
What is the Early Payout Offer?
The Bet365 Early Payout offer is an always-on promotion for all football fans, and available on over 80 leagues and competitions, where selections will be settled as a winner if the team you back goes two goals ahead.
The Early Payout offer is available on single and multiples, and can be enjoyed by new and eligible customers.
Unlike other bookmakers, Bet365’s Early Payout offer is available on the standard full-time result market, rather than a separate coupon, meaning customers can take advantage of the offer on the best available prices.
How it works?
Place a pre-match bet on the standard full-time result market for soccer games from selected competitions up to and including Saturday 31 December 2022. Applicable competitions listed below.
For single bets, if the team you back to win goes two goals ahead at any stage during the match, we will pay out your bet in full regardless of whether the opposition comes back to draw or win the match.
For multiple bets and Bet Builder bets, if a team you have backed on the standard full-time result market goes two goals ahead, this selection will be marked as won within My Bets, with the remaining selections left to run.
See significant Terms and Conditions below.
|Qualifying Competitions |
English Premier League
English League 1
English League 2
English FA Cup (from First Round onwards)
English EFL Cup
Spanish Primera Liga
German Bundesliga I
Italian Serie A
French Ligue 1
UEFA Champions League (from Group Stage onwards)
UEFA Europa Conference League (from Group Stage onwards)
UEFA Europa League (from Group Stage onwards)
View All Qualifying Competitions
|Significant terms for Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout offer|
– This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
– This offer applies to pre-match single and multiple bets on the standard full-time result market for soccer games from the selected competitions listed under all Qualifying Competitions above.
– This offer is available for matches played up to and including Saturday 31st December 2022.
– Bets placed on the full-time result – Enhanced Prices market do not apply to this offer.
– This offer will not apply where a bet has been fully Cashed Out. Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out and your team goes two goals ahead, the bet will be settled on the remaining active stake.
– If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature prior to kick-off and your team goes two goals ahead, the bet will be settled on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the offer will no longer apply.
View all terms and conditions here