Home > Company News > Casino & games > Delasport and Winpot enter a strategic partnership in the Mexican market

Delasport and Winpot enter a strategic partnership in the Mexican market

| By Laura Gumbrell
Delasport and Winpot, a Mexican licensed operator, announced commencing a new strategic partnership allowing them to offer a comprehensive sports betting solution.

This new partnership will build on both companies’ shared customer-centric mindset and goals to provide the best player experience with a rich offering.

As the second-largest smartphone market seeing over 80% of igaming transactions done on mobile, Mexico is a fast emerging market that has become a powerhouse of LatAm. When it comes to online gambling, sports betting accounts for 60%, and the remaining 40% is Casino.

Delasport, a global technology company in the igaming industry, delivers a one-stop-shop solution of sports betting and online casino. As an expert in sports and risk management, they have earned a reputation as a premium sports betting supplier.

“Winpot.mx, a platform designed to offer a unique entertainment and fun experience for all its users, intends with this partnership with Delasport to satisfy all the demands of sports betting lovers and consolidate itself as the preferred betting platform in the entire Mexican market. We are very excited to bring over a decade of retail experience being one of the largest and trusted retail operators in Mexico to the digital world. We feel that Delasport’s state of the art technology would be a perfect match for the brand we want to launch.”, says Winpot CEO Antonio Haua.

“We are extremely pleased with the new global partnership with Winpot. Starting together in Mexico, a mobile-focused market that perfectly fits our intuitive smartphone UX, we are quickly expanding globally and this new partnership further cements our position as a leading provider of sports betting solutions. I am sure the partnership will be fruitful.”, says Delasport CEO Oren Cohen Shwartz.