London Blockchain Conference: igaming meets blockchain technology
If you are an igaming business, then iGB wants you to attend the London Blockchain Conference at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre (QEII) in the heart of the capital between 31 May 2023 – 2 June 2023.
The igaming industry is characterised by its rapid growth and tech-savvy platforms; however, it continues to face issues of fairness and trust.
So how does blockchain help igaming? Blockchain technology can vastly improve the igaming industry. With issues like calculating odds, protecting and paying monetary stakes, slow settlement rates and high fees, data protection and digital security player protection and safer gambling plaguing the industry, blockchain could be its saviour.
Integrating blockchain technology in igaming platforms works to alleviate the issues mentioned above. Simultaneously, by establishing transparency and credibility as core components, such offerings enhance the industry’s reputation. The main benefits of using blockchain include:
- Enhanced safety and security – Security is essential across all sectors, and igaming is no different. Blockchain technology offers the igaming industry enhanced safety and security.
- Transparency and provable fairness – One of the biggest challenges facing every igaming business is the question of trust. Blockchain resolves this by demonstrating a detailed, immutable account of all played games, staked bets and accounts, accessible via a public ledger.
- Speeding up transactions at minimal fees – Players shouldn’t have to wait more than a few seconds for a webpage to load or for a transaction to be processed. Blockchain makes this possible.
- Privacy and anonymity – Most players want themselves and their accounts to remain anonymous and expect confidentiality. With blockchain, your transactions are untraceable and use a digital footprint and keys identify users.
- Better odds and return to player – “The house always wins”. Unlike blockchain, decentralisation and peer-to-peer transactions are two main features; this increases the odds and the total bet amount.
- Easier auditing processes for regulators – Platform integrations with blockchain serve operators and regulators in the igaming world. Blockchain was designed to be self-governing.
Join us at the London Blockchain Conference and hear from the leading industry figures, including the Malta Gaming Authority representatives, the HM Treasury board, and the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines regarding their country’s Blockchain and Digitisation Initiative. Other key panels of interest include the Future of Blockchain Tokens and Blockchain Venture Capital Investing. Check out the full schedule via the link.
With over 140+ speakers, the three-day conference will be this year’s flagship blockchain expo for enterprise and government and will demonstrate this with insightful and engaging panels, presentations and keynotes.
As the world’s leading technology-focused blockchain event, it aims to provide an avenue to discover the current emerging trends that help bring governments and enterprises onto the blockchain. Attendees can build relationships with influencers, developers and investors in the blockchain space, including igaming. Attend the London Blockchain Conference and learn how to harness the potential of blockchain technology.